Protect your wealth through careful planning
Nobody likes thinking about death or serious illnesses however it is vital that you and your family are protected financially against such events. The key to protecting all areas of your finances comes through careful planning and through regular reviews of your current financial situation. Depending on the complexity of your financial arrangements this planning may require Legal, Taxation and Financial Planning.
- Are your dependents covered financially in the event of your death?
- Can you cope with the loss of income in the event of an illness?
- Do you know how you can protect your income in the event of illness?
- Are you protected against the death of a business partner?
- Are you aware of the legal, taxation and financial implications surrounding the death of a business partner?
Types of Protection:
- Mortgage Protection
- Family Protection
- Serious illness cover
- Income Protection
- Partnership Protection
- Co-Directors Protection
Each individual will require different levels of protection and planning and therefore it is important that you get appropriate advice relating to your specific needs. If you feel that you need advice in this area please call today and talk to one of our experts.
Liam McNamara & Associates Limited t/a MCN Associates is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered in the Republic of Ireland, No 444835 Registered Office: 51A & 51B Dawson Street, Dublin 2